SR Diversified delivers outstanding projects in a variety of market segments including building, electrical, and hydro. The wide-ranging experience of our team provides our clients with skilled technical and construction resources for any project.
Our services include commercial and civil construction, electrical construction, Early Contractor Involvement (ECI), Design/Build, Construction Manager/General Contractor (CM/GC), QCIP preparation, preconstruction services, procurement, construction management, inspection services, system integrations, and start-up and testing support.
We inspire and develop our people to create and deliver innovative solutions for challenging projects and conditions.
- Business License No.057277
- Class A – California General Engineering Contractor License No. 999572
- Class A – Arizona General Engineering Contractor License No. 327598
- Class A – Nevada State General Engineering Contractor License No. 0088540
- Class A – Ventura General Engineering Contractor License No. 130018734
- CA C10 License #1019350
- CPUC-Certified Women-Owned Business Enterprise, VON 14060042
- California Sellers Permit 102-375759
- ISN Grade “A” and Zero Loss Run since inception
- PICS Consortium Certificate
- Gold Shovel Standard Certificate
- Pacific Gas & Electric Company
- California American Water
- Yuba Water Agency
- Nevada Irrigation District
- Placer County Water Agency
- Syblon Reid Construction
- HDR, Inc.
- Mead & Hunt
- SAGE Engineers, Inc.
- Black & Veatch
- GHD, Inc.
- Southern California Edison
- El Dorado Irrigation District
- Michael Love & Associates, Inc.
- Tri-Dam Project
- Sacramento Municipal Utility District
- City of Riverside